The best way to lose weight is by speeding up the metabolism. There are natural foods that can accelerate and only if the spices are changed in the diet.
Hunger is not the best choice when you want to lose weight. Kilograms are easy to melt when combined food and natural ingredients that stimulate metabolism are used. According to a study done by researchers of the Medical Sciences University of Iran, it is true that weight loss heavily depends on the way you combine your foods. The participants in this study were divided into two groups and each of them consisted of 44 overweight women.
Over the next three months the women from both groups were given healthy food and consumed less than 500 calories on a daily basis. What made the difference between the diets of these groups were the spices. The first group was given 3 grams of powdered cumin daily, usually combined with 140 grams of yogurt. On the other hand, the second group received the same amount of yogurt but without the cumin.
After the 3-month trial, the cumin group had lost 3 more pounds than those in the non-cumin group. The cumin played an important role in the weight loss process thanks to its richness in filosterole, a compound essential for preventing the retention of cholesterol.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CUMIN:
– Acts as an expectorant for respiratory disorders, asthma and bronchitis.
– Acts as disinfectants and helps fight viral infections which can cause the common cold.
– Prevents diabetes by reducing the chances of hypoglycemia.
– Acts as a natural laxative, and because of its dietary fiber helps treat piles (hemorrhoids).
– Increases cognitive performance.
– Helps remove toxins from the body.
– Helps prevent premature aging.
– Helps relieve stress and anxiety.
If you want to try this spice do not need to add it to yogurt, you can add to any dish. The ingredients can easily mix and enhance the flavor of dishes.